Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wal-Mart Shoppers Complain

They shopped at Wal-Mart for the low price and got what they paid for. I'm pretty sure it's just the odd case though.

Does anyone remember Wal-Mart 'Black Friday'?

Customer service at Wal-Mart.

Tioga, PA
When the Walmart store in this area first opened it was a real blessing. Eventually, other businesses in the area started to fail and finally, closed. Now that there is nowhere else to shop Walmart has gone downhill as well. The selection is terrible, and the quality of items has turned sour.
Don't get your prescription for Tamiflu filled at Wal-Mart!
The reason the doctor called in the rx was because it was already 5pm as we were leaving his office and this med needs to be started within a 24 hr period of the first flu symptoms.

Although this was explained to them they had no interest in our urgency and were very unsympathetic.
How much money did she save on the Wal-Mart bike after the doctor bills were paid? Remember, Wal-Mart forces suppliers to cut costs.
On August 12th, my daughter was riding this bike down a hill when the crank and pedal came off. The bolt came right out of the crank and you could see where the threads were stripped or crossed over. This caused her to flip over the handle bars.

She received a broken left arm, a sprained right wrist and 3 stitches in her chin. On August 13, I returned this bike to Wal-Mart and they gave us a new bike. They said that once the bike leaves their store, they are not responsible for accidents, even if they assembled the bike.
This guy got a great buy on some tires at Wal-Mart. He's lucky to be alive.
On the 30th, My family and I were returning home from dinner. On the interstate, the van started to sway abit. My wife asked me what was I doing, and I told her it wasn't me, that it must be the highway, where they had just re-paved. Upon exiting the interstate the van started to swerve again. The next thing we knew, we heard what we thought was something that hit the van and the left rear of the van dropped down. We thought we had blown a tire.
How about vision care at Wal-Mart, want to save money?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

None of these stories surprise me at all. I would venture to say that with such a large corporation
there are many more stories then just these.
I would NEVER get my car serviced at Wal-Mart. I also would NEVER get my eyes checked, fill prescriptions, or purchase anything that I had any intentions of keeping for quite some time. Wal-Mart cuts corners on EVERYTHING THEY DO. It is all in the name of pleasing stockholders.
If a manufacturer has to give Wal-Mart the lowest possible wholesale price they can, what kind of quality do you think is going to go into what is being manufactured?
A friend of mine said she can always tell what clothes have been purchased at Wal-Mart. How? Tbey last for only 1 or 2 washings and then they fall apart.
I think it is time to give Wal-Mart some new slogans. How about
"Wal-mart, always cheap, always." or "Wal-Mart, always unfair always." or "Wal-Mart, always low wages, always." or Wal-Mart, always lousy customer service, always." or "Wal-Mart, always cheap goods, always."